Get the MesoKit (Windows 10 x64) for an EBSM-Powder Additive Manufacture: Start Dowloads.
Get the MaterialsKit supporting libdlls (For Windows x64):
Get the MaterialsKit for hydrodynamic focusing of particles: Start Dowloads.
Get the MaterialsKit for dendrite growth in 2D with flows: Start Dowloads.
Get the MaterialsKit for dendrite growth in 3D without flow: Start Dowloads.
Get the AiLBPhaseField-setup for dendrite growth and melt convection in 2D: Start Dowloads.
Please follow the guidelines below to run the programs.
1. Download the ".zip" files and extract them into the same folder.
2. Setup the parameters by editing the "00X.parameter.xml" with "Notepad++".
3. Double click the "MaterialsKit.exe" to execute programs in Windows x64 OS.
4. Examine the ".txt" and ".vtk" files in the folder "workspace" and the subfolder "vtk".
5. Please find and install the latest stable version of the software "ParaView".
6. Visualize the ".txt", ".vtk" files by paraview, gnuplot, python, matlab and other softwares.
7. Enjoy it. Any questions, please let me know.
Get the MaterialsKit of the LBflowsBGK teaching C/C++ code:
Get the MaterialsKit of the LBflowsMRT teaching Matlab code: Start Dowloads.
Get the Instruction for the lattice Boltmann learners (in Chinese): Start Dowloads.Enjoy the code. Any questions, please let me know.